NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ertl Joyride The Fast And The Furious 1970 Dodge Charger Diecast Chrome Model
- Fiat 500 Abarth no. 399 VLN 2010
- Hot Wheels red liner club 67 mustang 7629 7897 RARE
- Lego Bionicle 71305 Lees Uniter Of Jungle NEW SEALED
- Official WWE Mattel Elite Series 38 Adam pink Action Figure
- Scale Store S0013 Scene WWII Modern Lawn Road 1 6 Figure Diorama
- Cat Toys 1 6 CT-008C Female Asian Head Sculpt Only Sixth Scale Figure USA SELLER
- Unknown Manufacturer Naked Female Woman Slave Bound Miniature Figure Metal 1980s
- Fujimi ID156 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK RS30 Plastic Model Kit from Japan NEW
- Scalextric C2479 Porsche SLN 10th Anniversary
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.