NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- CENTURY SWIFT CARBON FIBRE MAIN FRAME SECTIONS
- GT Spirit 1 12 Aston Martin DB5 - Limited Edition of 999
- MERCEDES-AMG GT3 no. 18 24 H Spa 2017 ( A. Al Faisal - H. Main - G. Piana - r.
- Trax TR66B Ford XW Falcon Ute - Diamond White
- LEGO Ninjago 70624 - Vermillion Invader - New & Sealed
- Figura WWF Hasbro Brutus The Barber Beefcake (Zebra Pants) Series 3 Tarj. blue
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.