NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ferrari Sf16 Vettel F1 Car Diecast Model 1 18 Scale B18-16802V New
- 7X Super Mario Koopalings Larry Iggy Lemmy Koopa Wendy Plush Toy Soft Bowser New
- Parred BeBop 2 Drone with 14 Megapixel Flight Camera - White
- Dungeon Petz - Dark Streets - Extension
- CORGI 97377 The Donnington Collection Lotus 72D- Ford Cosworth V8
- 1ST FIRST GEAR 40-0374 1 25 1979 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT TRAVELER IH NEW (OS)
- LARGE BUNDLE OF ASSORTED LEGO JOB LOT 6 kgs (CITY, NINJAGO, ETC)
- Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Laserbeak & Ravage + Red Heat & Stakeout
- 1960's Palitoy Action Man Beachhead Assault Paratrooper Soldier
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.