NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 2300 AD Man's Battle for the Stars
- Aoshima 1 700 IJN Aircraft Carrier Soryu Battle of Cayron
- Hansa White Goat 4151 Plush Soft Toy Sold by Lincrafts Established 1993
- LEGO STAR WARS BATTLE ON TAKODANA 75139 NEW. SEALED. PRIVATE COLLECTION
- Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure
- Figma 200 Character Vocal Series 01 VOCALOID Hatsune 2.0 Figure Miku
- Marvel Legends Mojo Series Falcon Rare Chase Variant Red Toy Biz New Free Ship
- RUMMIKUB - THE ORIGINAL DELUXE game with solid case - Goliath
- 1 18 Pauls Model Art DAVID COULTHARD SUPERMAN Monaco 2006, Red Bull RB2
- Aston Martin Vantage Gte Team Tf Sport H Le Mans 2017 SPARK 1 43 S5841 Mod
- Daimler DS420 DS 420 Limousine Wedding English White 1 43 Oxford DS001W NEW
- NIB REAL LEGO THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE NINJAGO CITY CHASE - 70607
- Joey Gallo Pico De Gallo Rangers OYO Players Weekend Minifigure Figure 25 Made
- GI Joe Collector's Club Tiger Force TUNNEL RAT PSYCHE OUT Exclusive FSS Final 12
- Marvel saga collection spiderman figure
- Rare Vintage Palitoy Mabel Lucie Attwell Figure Timer Celluloid Diddums
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.